It’s funny to think that new clothes, a cool backpack, and all those popular accessories you had in the ’90s help your kids feel confident at the start of the school year. It’s not a stretch to say that dental exams can help boost your kids’ self-esteem too. By showing off a clean, attractive smile, your kids will start the school year off on the right foot.
Our back-to-school exams:
- Allow us to assess their teeth, gums, other tissues, and jawbone for problems
- Include digital X-rays and intraoral pics to get an even better picture of their oral health
- Involve a thorough but gentle cleaning to eliminate tartar from all the hard-to-reach places
- Let us polish your kids’ teeth so they look extra clean and shiny
- Give us the chance to discuss any problems we find, like wisdom teeth issues, cavities, and orthodontic problems, and the treatment options to address them
- Include extra preventive measures like fluoride and sealants, if needed
- Give your kids – and you – the opportunity to ask any questions
We totally understand that families like yours have a lot on their plates. We keep hygiene visits easy with our dental savings plan and insurance acceptance, TVs, sedation that’s safe for kids, and Saturday hours if necessary.