Relieve Your Pain With Emergency Dental Care in Hillsborough, NC
At Carolina Bright Smiles, our Hillsborough, NC dentists provide dental care that’s fast, easy, and comfortable. That’s important any time, but it’s essential if you’ve suffered an emergency and are in pain. When that happens, our team will do its best to work you into our schedule for same-day emergency dental care.
In addition to same-day service, we’ll make you feel better with:
- Three kinds of dental sedation
- A wide range of restorative dental care to fix your problems
- A root canal specialist who can save teeth that are threatened by infection
- Comfort options including warm towels, pillows, and blankets
- Local anesthesia that doesn’t sting or burn, thanks to a special blend of chemicals
Our office is located just off State Highway 86 in Hampton Pointe shopping center, so it’s easy to find. Store our number in your phone so you can call us in a hurry: 919-296-0409.
Get a Same-Day Crown for a Fast Fix
Whether you damage a tooth or an existing dental restoration, you want to get your mouth’s normal function back as quickly as you can. Most dentists have an outside lab produce their dental crowns, so you’ll wait days – or even longer – for a crown. Our dentists make custom crowns right in our office using technology called CEREC. They design the crown with special CAD/CAM software, then create it on our own milling machine. You’ll get a same-day crown that fits you perfectly in less than an hour.
Many Emergencies Require Restorative Dental Care
Crowns fix many kinds of dental damage. Depending on your emergency, however, you may need other kinds of restorative dental care:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings, not metal fillings, so your smile looks completely natural.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations mend cavities that are too large for fillings yet not big enough for crowns.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace one tooth or several adjoining teeth.
- Root Canals – You won’t need to see an outside specialist for your root canal because our endodontist, Dr. Wayne King, can perform your procedure.
For emergency dental care, call 919-296-0409.