Give your teeth a fresh start with dental veneers in Hillsborough. At Carolina Bright Smiles, Dr. Steve Garrett and our professional team use the latest technology for precise, accurate treatment, plus our commitment is always to provide dentistry that is pain-free. New veneers from our team can:Doctor Steven Garrett on dental veneers Read Transcript
At Carolina Bright Smiles, one of the things we can provide for patients is what's called a dental veneer. A dental veneer is a beautiful, aesthetic, very thin covering over the tooth that is made of ceramic. It's porcelain. It looks very lifelike, very beautiful. It's the same material that we and the best laboratories in the world use to make crowns and also veneers, and so if a patient needs one or several, it's a great way to essentially put a covering on the teeth to help restore either color or contour, shape. If there's some problems, maybe some cavities, we can cover up some small cavities with some dental veneers, and it really can be a very minimally invasive way to give you that beautiful “wow” smile that you're looking for.
- Quickly transform your smile into a beautiful masterpiece
- Give you renewed confidence when meeting new people
- Strengthen weak or damaged teeth to prevent further damage
- Give you a more youthful, vigorous appearance
Call us today at 919-296-0409 to discuss your smile goals and schedule your complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation. If your smile has several problem areas, it’s possible for us to combine multiple treatments to give you a total smile makeover.
Porcelain Veneers Make Beautiful Smiles Possible
Porcelain veneers may be right for you if your smile struggles include:
- Stains and discoloration
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Grooves or dents in your enamel
After your consultation, we’ll partner with a lab that is skilled in shaping porcelain. The lab will send your veneers to our office. Then, we’ll prepare your enamel and adhere a thin layer of porcelain over your natural teeth. Porcelain is durable and mimics the radiance of healthy teeth. Every imperfection will be concealed for a perfect new smile!
Care For Your Dental Veneers Properly
While dental veneers are resistant to staining, you’ll still want to properly care for them and maintain the health of your natural teeth. Here’s how to do that:
- Continue to brush twice a day and floss at least once a day.
- Schedule routine six-month dental checkups to keep your teeth cavity-free and allow your dentist to monitor the state of your veneers.
- Consider teeth whitening for any teeth not covered with veneers.
- Avoid using your teeth as tools or chewing on hard objects like ice, as you could crack or damage your veneers.
With responsible care and treatment, you’ll be enjoying your custom veneers for many years to come! Choose a modern dental office for Hillsborough dental veneers that look contemporary and natural. Call Carolina Bright Smiles today at 919-296-0409 to schedule your free consultation!