Dr. Garrett on a veneers case Give your teeth a fresh start with dental veneers by Hillsborough, NC dentist office, Carolina Bright Smiles. Dental veneers may be right for you if your smile struggles include:
- Stains and discoloration
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Grooves or dents in your enamel
Our skilled cosmetic dentists, Dr. Garrett and Dr. Hampton, use the latest technology for more precise, accurate treatment, and our commitment is always to provide dentistry that is pain-free.
Call Carolina Bright Smiles at 919-296-0409 to discuss your smile goals and schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. If your smile has several problem areas, it’s possible for us to combine multiple treatments to give you a total smile makeover.
Porcelain Dental Veneers
After your consultation, we’ll partner with a lab that is skilled in shaping porcelain. The lab will send your dental veneers to our office. Then, we’ll prepare your enamel and adhere a thin layer of porcelain over your natural teeth. Porcelain is durable and mimics the radiance of healthy teeth. Every imperfection will be concealed for a perfect new smile!
Caring For Your Dental Veneers
While dental veneers are resistant to staining, you’ll still want to properly care for them and maintain the health of your natural teeth.
- Continue to brush twice a day and floss at least once a day
- Schedule routine six-month dental checkups to keep your teeth cavity-free and allow your dentist to monitor the state of your veneers
- Consider teeth whitening for any teeth not covered with veneers for teeth that are all one shade
- Do not use your teeth as tools or chew on hard objects like ice as you could crack or damage your veneer
With responsible care and treatment, you’ll be enjoying your dental veneers for many years to come!