Improve Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Hillsborough, NC
You can join many other satisfied Hillsborough residents who have trusted Carolina Bright Smiles to repair their teeth. One of the ways that Dr. Garrett and Dr. Sabet rebuild smiles is through dental crowns and bridges. These restorative dentistry tools can help you:Cameron T. on one day dental crowns with CEREC technology Read Transcript
CEREC is probably one of my favorite things to do here. Both Dr. Garrett and I love the CEREC. Digital dentistry has came so far. A lot of patients when they've gotten crowns in the past, you have to get the goopy impressions, and you have to leave in a temporary. That's still a great way to do it, but if they're able to stay a little longer, we can scan the patients with a camera. Patients don't mind that at all. There's no pain. There's no material. It's very accurate. The patients get to watch the whole process, as to where before, if it was going to the lab, they don't get to see how that happens.
Here, I scan the crown. We prep the tooth, and they get to go into our lab and watch the actual crown being milled in the milling unit, which is pretty awesome – to see your tooth, what you're getting done, you're watching it be made, and patients love that.
Even if we have to send something to the lab, we still would scan it on the digital scanner and send it to the lab, so it makes it much more efficient, much more fast, and again, the less pain for the patient, the better. Patients don't love impressions, so this is cool, and they can sit chairside and watch the whole process and understand it, and ask questions. I love that time with the patient because I feel like the patient and I get to really connect and talk and spend some quality time together while we're doing that.
- Enjoy eating out at great restaurants again
- Put on a smile that will make you feel good all over
- Talk more plainly so that others can understand what you’re saying
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Get a more aesthetically pleasing appearance
Get your beautiful smile back soon! Call us today to schedule your appointment: 919-296-0409. Our office is conveniently located in the 27278 ZIP code.
Improve Your Life With Fully Functioning Teeth
Whether you need to repair a damaged tooth or you need several teeth in a row replaced, our team has the training and tools necessary to make your smile complete again. When you visit Carolina Bright Smiles for your crown or bridge restoration, here are a few of the options available to you:Doctor Evie Sabet on dental crowns in one day Read Transcript
Something really interesting we have here that helps patients restore their smile quickly is we have a CEREC machine that we're able to make a crown in one day. So, if you've broken a tooth and you know, you gotta get back to work, you don't want to spend three weeks in a temporary crown. We'll make you a crown right here in the office that we can cement permanently. And they're beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
- Single CEREC Crowns – The CAD/CAM technology of the CEREC system allows us to take a digital scan of your mouth, then design and fabricate your new crown – all right in our office! There’s no need for a return visit to put it in place. You’ll be in and out of our office in one trip, with a strong, beautiful crown restoring your chewing power.
- Fixed Bridges – This tried-and-true style of bridge can replace a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. Our dentist will make your bridge with natural-looking replacement teeth that secure to your existing teeth. Traditional bridges offer you a great way to get back your smile and your bite.
- Implant-Supported Crowns and Bridges – Titanium dental implants serve as artificial tooth roots when you have missing teeth. After we place an implant and your jaw has healed, we can secure a CEREC crown to it. For replacing several teeth, we can create your new bridge and anchor it to two or more implants. Not only do implants make your new crown or bridge sturdier, they also help preserve the integrity of your jawbone. A strong jawbone helps ensure your facial structure doesn’t change over time and create a “sunken-face” look.
Carolina Bright Smiles offers you many restoration options using dental crowns and bridges. Call us today so you can rediscover your smile: 919-296-0409.