Restore Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Hillsborough
You can join many other satisfied patients who have trusted Carolina Bright Smiles to repair their teeth. One of the ways that Dr. Garrett rebuilds smiles is through Hillsborough dental crowns and bridges. These restorative dentistry tools can help you:
- Enjoy eating out at great restaurants again
- Put on a smile that will make you feel good all over
- Talk more plainly so that others can understand what you’re saying
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Get a more aesthetically pleasing appearance
Get your beautiful smile back soon! Call us today to schedule your appointment: 919-644-7400. Enjoy a free restorative dentistry consultation along with amenities like pillows, blankets, and Bose noise-canceling headphones during your treatment.
Improve Your Life With Fully Functioning Teeth
Whether you need to repair a damaged tooth or you need several teeth in a row replaced, our team has the training and tools necessary to make your smile complete again. When you visit Carolina Bright Smiles for your crown or bridge restoration, here are a few of the options available to you:
- Single CEREC Crowns – The CAD/CAM technology of the CEREC system allows us to take a digital scan of your mouth, then design and fabricate your new crown – all right in our office! There’s no need for a return visit to put it in place. You’ll be in and out of our office in one trip, with a strong, beautiful crown restoring your chewing power.
- Fixed Bridges – This tried-and-true style of bridge can replace a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. Your dentist will make your bridge with natural-looking replacement teeth that secure to your existing teeth. Traditional bridges offer you a great way to get back your smile and your bite.
- Implant-Supported Crowns and Bridges – Titanium dental implants serve as artificial tooth roots when you have missing teeth. After we place an implant and your jaw has healed, we can secure a CEREC crown to it. For replacing several teeth, we can create a bridge and anchor it to two or more implants. Not only do implants make your new crown or bridge sturdier, they also help preserve your jawbone integrity. A strong jawbone helps ensure your facial structure doesn’t change over time and create a “sunken-face” look.
Carolina Bright Smiles offers you many restoration options using Hillsborough dental crowns and bridges. Call us today so you can rediscover your smile: 919-644-7400.