If you’re looking for family dentistry in Hillsborough, you want a dental team that is comfortable treating every member of your family, from babies to seniors. You’ve found it at Carolina Bright Smiles! Among our family-friendly features:
- Location near area schools, including Hillsborough Elementary and Cameron Park Elementary
- Dental care for all ages, from dental exams to dentures
- Three kinds of sedation, including one safe enough for young children
- Pain-free method of administering local anesthesia
- “Happy visits” to give your youngest children a positive introduction to the dentist
Visit our office in the Hampton Pointe shopping center to find out if it’s right for your family. Call 919-296-0409 to make an appointment.
Bring Your Youngest Family Members For “Happy Visits”
For a positive introduction to the dentist, we often recommend bringing children in for what we call “happy visits.” The main objective isn’t cleaning teeth or performing other treatments but simply getting to know you and your child.
We’ll address any questions you have about teething, thumb sucking, or other aspects of your child’s dental development. We’ll also look at your child’s mouth to see if teeth are coming in properly.
As they get older, we’ll begin gently cleaning teeth. When they’re old enough, we may recommend preventive treatments like fluoride for cavity prevention.
Our Technology Keeps Treatments Comfortable
Our dentists use a laser for treatments that might otherwise require incisions and stitches. One example is a frenectomy, a procedure for freeing a tongue that is connected to the floor of the mouth (“tongue tied”). We also use a laser to repair cavities in young children, so no drill or shot is needed. Other family-friendly technology includes:
- Intraoral Cameras – Both kids and adults like these cameras that allow our dentists to share images of what they see in your mouth.
- Digital X-rays – Taking a digital X-ray is faster and easier for you than a traditional film X-ray. It also uses far less radiation, so it’s better for you and your family.
To visit Carolina Bright Smiles for Hillsborough family dentistry, call 919-296-0409 today.