Dental fear can be a dangerous thing. Avoiding the dentist can result in problems like infection that may spread beyond your mouth to other areas of your body. Fortunately, you can get Hillsborough dental sedation at Carolina Bright Smiles. It will relax you so you can get the care you need. Sedation isn’t the only way we relax you. You’ll also enjoy:
- A caring staff with lots of experience working with anxious patients
- Amenities like flat-screen TVs, warm towels, and pillows to help you forget your cares
- A method of administering local anesthesia that involves no burn or sting
- Technology like lasers that allows us to give you quick and comfortable care
For an anxiety-free dental appointment, call 919-296-0409.
Select the Sedation That’s Right For You
Your level of dental anxiety may vary, depending on the treatment you receive and other factors. That’s why you can choose from three kinds of safe sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, this takes effect quickly and allows us to easily adjust the amount you receive. It wears off so quickly, you’ll even be able to drive yourself home after your appointment.
- Oral Sedation – You can take a prescription medication to enjoy a deeper level of relaxation. You’ll need to arrange a ride home.
- IV Sedation – We administer this sedation intravenously for the most relaxed state. You likely won’t remember much, if anything, about your procedure when it’s over.
Our doctors can help you determine which form of sedation will work best for your situation.
See a Specialist If You Need a Root Canal
Despite that it often gets you out of pain, a root canal is one of the most feared dental procedures. At our office, Dr. Wayne King performs root canal therapy. He is an endodontist, a dentist who specializes in treating issues involving the pulp inside your tooth.
Your treatment will go smoothly, thanks to his advanced training and years of performing this procedure. In addition, Dr. King uses 3-D imaging to identify any possible complications before your procedure starts.
Think you’d benefit from Hillsborough dental sedation? Call Carolina Bright Smiles at 919-296-0409. We also welcome patients from nearby communities like Cedar Grove, NC and Mebane, NC.