Protect Your Smile With Our Hillsborough, NC General Dentistry
General dentistry can help you avoid a dental emergency. Through regular checkups and early treatment for oral health issues like gum disease, you can maintain the health and appearance of your teeth for decades. Our Hillsborough, NC dentists, Dr. Garrett and Dr. Sabet, are ready to care for your smile. They will help:
- Keep your mouth healthy and increase your confidence when smiling
- Catch oral problems when they’re small and easily treatable
- Give you peace of mind that your smile looks its best
Carolina Bright Smiles is a modern dental office convenient to both Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC in the Hampton Pointe shopping center. Call us at 919-296-0409 today to schedule your next dental appointment. We offer complimentary consultations and free second opinions.
Teeth Cleanings & Exams Help Keep Smiles Looking Great
At Carolina Bright Smiles, you’ll find knowledgeable dental hygienists, caring and highly trained dentists, and the latest technology and tools. Here’s how regular checkups and general dental treatments protect your teeth:
- Thorough, professional teeth cleaning to remove plaque and tartar
- End-of-appointment polish for that “fresh-from-the-dentist” smile and ultra-clean feel
- Fluoride treatment that can make your teeth less susceptible to cavities
- Complete examination of your mouth, including an oral cancer screening
- Low-radiation digital X-rays for a detailed look at your teeth, bones, and nerves
- Personalized recommendations from your dentist for any needed treatments
Restore Your Gums With Non-Surgical Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease is all too common among adults. The bacteria in your mouth can become plaque and tartar that irritate your gums and eventually cause them to pull away from your teeth. The resulting pockets around your teeth roots give bacteria a home to thrive in.
As part of our general dental services, Carolina Bright Smiles can treat your gum disease with Perio Protect®. Perio Protect is as easy to use as a teeth whitening tray! A special tray will be filled with bacteria-fighting medicine, then you’ll wear it over your gums and teeth so the medicine can get deep down where it’s needed most.
We also offer traditional scaling and root planing. This deep cleaning process gently removes plaque and tartar beneath the gumline and smooths out your teeth roots to prevent bacteria from recollecting there.
General dentistry gives your teeth and gums the care they need now to help you avoid more serious treatment and procedures later. Call us today at 919-296-0409 to make an appointment. You can also use our online form.