It’s hard to be happy about your appearance if you’re less than satisfied with your smile. Improve your smile – and your self-confidence – with Hillsborough cosmetic dentistry from the dentists at Carolina Bright Smiles.
Doctor Steven Garrett on the cosmetic dental options available Read Transcript
At Carolina Bright Smiles, we love to do cosmetic dentistry for patients, and pretty much all dentistry is cosmetic, because frankly nobody wants an ugly tooth, right?
Everything that we do is focused on that, and we use the best laboratories if we're sending stuff out to a laboratory with the best materials, and/or a lot of times, we do crowns in-house the same day, same-day-appointment crowns with the best materials. They're beautiful porcelain.
It's really about finding the exact right thing for each particular patient and the type of material that they need, the type of shade that they need, and really, we aim to just nail it for them with what their expectations are.
No matter what you think is lacking in your smile, we have a cosmetic dental treatment to address it. You can:
- Whiten dingy teeth
- Straighten teeth and align your bite
- Cover chips, stains, and other flaws
- Remove excess gum tissue to get a better balance between teeth and gums
The first step in transforming your smile with cosmetic dental treatments is a free consultation with Dr. Steve Garrett or one of our other experienced dentists. Call 919-644-7400 to book one. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist, we’re happy to explain your options and give you a free second opinion.
Whiten & Refine Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Whether or not you need orthodontic treatment, you may want to consider some other smile improvements:
- Dental Veneers – You can change the shape, color, or size of your teeth with durable porcelain veneers. They hide many kinds of flaws, including chips, stains, small gaps, and worn-down teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with an Opalescence whitening treatment in our office, or get professional-strength whitening products you can use at home.
- Gum Reshaping – Our cosmetic dentists use a laser to remove excess tissue and painlessly correct a “gummy” smile.
- Teeth Contouring and Crown Lengthening – We can use our laser to even out rough edges or make similar modifications to a tooth, or to reveal more of your tooth’s surface in preparation for a dental crown or other restoration.
Choose From Two Orthodontics Options to Straighten Teeth
Every smile is different, so we offer two orthodontics options to give you a more attractive, straight smile, both of which work faster than traditional metal braces. One of our experts can advise you on which one will work best for you. Choose from:
- Invisalign – You won’t have to worry about metal brackets and wires with Invisalign, which uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth in an average of 12 months.
- Six Month Smiles – Thanks to clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, Six Month Smiles are less noticeable than traditional braces. Treatment takes an average of just six months.
You can combine any of our cosmetic dental treatments for a complete smile makeover. We can even provide a digital smile preview and/or wax mock-up to give you a good idea of what your new smile will look like!
To find out more about our Hillsborough cosmetic dentistry, call 919-644-7400 or contact us with our online form. In addition to Hillsborough, we serve nearby communities like Rougemont, NC and Mebane, NC.