Becoming a better you can begin with getting a better smile. Cosmetic dentistry by our Hillsborough, NC dentist from Carolina Bright Smiles can give you a smile that will make you feel more confident and self-assured with:Dr. Garrett on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry is oftentimes elective dentistry, and it's things that really make that smile pop. It might be things like crowns or veneers on the front teeth, whitening, or it might involve orthodontics. A lot of times, people like the clear liners, like the Invisalign, which really straightens the teeth, and it's hard to even tell that you're wearing it.
- Dental veneers for a flawless smile
- Teeth whitening for bright, beautiful teeth
- Orthodontics (Invisalign and Six Month Smiles®) for a straighter smile
- Teeth contouring and crown lengthening to get your teeth in shape
- Gum reshaping (gummy smile treatment) for gums that don’t distract from your teeth
Our talented dentist – Dr. Garrett – can combine any of these smile-changing treatments for the ultimate smile makeover.
Visit our modern Hillsborough, NC dentist office today! We’re conveniently located in the Hampton Pointe shopping center near Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC. Our doctors, Dr. King and Dr. Garrett, both earned their Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Cosmetic Dentistry With Carolina Bright Smiles
Why choose Carolina Bright Smiles for your cosmetic dentistry treatment?
- We believe in pain-free dentistry that focuses on your total comfort. We have sedation options and buffer our local anesthesia to take the sting out.
- We use the latest dental technology and techniques for more accurate, better-looking results: CEREC same-day crowns, specialty lasers, digital X-rays, and big screen TVs in every treatment room.
- Our dentists are supported by a great team of dental professionals who are truly dedicated to giving you a warm, positive experience at our Hillsborough, NC dental office.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At Carolina Bright Smiles, our dental veneers are always porcelain – never composite – for long-lasting appeal and durability. We partner with a lab that will shape the porcelain to our specifications, and then we adhere your custom veneers to your natural teeth to conceal every flaw.
Our choice for teeth whitening is Opalescence® by Ultradent. We offer both professional-quality in-office whitening and take-home whitening treatment.
Orthodontics doesn’t have to mean a mouth full of metal for months on end. We treat our patients with Invisalign clear braces and Six Month Smiles for discreet, fast treatment.
Sometimes after your teeth are perfectly white and perfectly straight, there can still be a misshapen, eyesore tooth. With teeth contouring, we can touch up the appearance of that tooth. Or we can use crown lengthening to prepare the tooth to be covered by a dental crown.
Gum reshaping ensures your beautiful, healthy teeth are framed by beautiful, healthy gums. We can make your gumline more uniform or scale your gums back to treat a gummy smile.
Every smile makeover comes with a wax mockup and a digital makeover, so you’ll have a clear idea of what your new smile can do for your appearance.
Invest in a beautiful future with cosmetic dentistry. Call our Hillsborough, NC dentist office at 919-296-0409 or use our online form to schedule your consultation with us today. We can’t wait to see you smile!