Dental emergencies can be frightening, but our dependable team of dentists at Carolina Bright Smiles are here to help! If you’re in pain, Dr. King and Dr. Garrett will try to get you or your loved one into our Hillsborough, NC dentist office for same-day treatment during a dental emergency.Dr. Garrett on Emergency Visits Read Transcript
Emergencies are a very important part of dentistry, because everyone has an emergency from time to time, and it's important to get people in as quickly as possible, to take care of them, so our goal is to always get them in the same day, if at all possible, and it usually is, and we'll get you in. If you're in pain, we'll get you in, take a look, and if you need an X-ray, or whatever you need, we'll take care of that, to make sure we have something diagnostic, and we can tell you what's going on, and go over the options for you.
Carolina Bright Smiles is easy to get to in a crisis. We’re located just off the highway with ample parking in the Hampton Pointe shopping center. Prepare for a dental emergency by saving our office number in your phone now: 919-296-0409.
What Is A Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is any oral health situation that requires urgent care. You should seek immediate treatment for:
- A cut inside your mouth
- A tooth that has been knocked out or a loose tooth
- A cracked tooth, broken tooth, or fractured tooth
- A painful toothache
- Gums that are bleeding, swollen, and tender
If you’re uncertain whether what you’re experiencing is a dental emergency, call us. Dr. King and Dr. Garrett, a diplomate of UNC School of Dentistry and our friendly team members would be more than happy to listen to your concerns and advise you on what steps you should take next.
Prevent A Dental Emergency
Not all dental emergencies can be prevented, but some can definitely be prevented with proper oral health care. Keep your smile healthy and strong with:
- Regular teeth cleanings that can help stop the development of cavities and gum disease.
- Routine dental exams that allow your dentist to take a closer look at your oral health with digital X-rays and other imaging that can expose potential issues early.
- Gum disease treatment to prevent tooth loss and keep your gums healthy and pain-free.
Call Carolina Bright Smiles at 919-296-0409 to schedule your next appointment with one of our kind, compassionate dentists at our Hillsborough, NC office.