Count on Us to Handle Your Hillsborough Dental Emergencies
Hillsborough dental emergencies can be frightening, but our dependable team of dentists at Carolina Bright Smiles is here to help! If you’re in pain, Dr. King or Dr. Garrett will try to get you into our office for same-day treatment. We will:
- Provide expert care to stop your pain and help you feel better
- Offer you a choice of sedation to calm your nerves, if needed
- Address your immediate concern to help prevent long-term smile damage
- Make recommendations for any needed services to repair your smile
Our office is easy to find when you need fast help. We’re located just off the highway with ample parking in the Hampton Pointe shopping center. Prepare for a dental crisis by saving our office number in your phone now: 919-644-7400.
Delaying Treatment Could Put Your Smile at Risk
A dental emergency is any oral health situation that requires urgent care. You should seek immediate treatment for:
- A bad cut inside your mouth
- A loose or knocked-out tooth
- A cracked tooth, broken tooth, or fractured tooth
- A painful toothache
- Gums that are bleeding, swollen, and tender
If you’re uncertain whether your situation needs emergency care, call us. One of our friendly team members will be more than happy to listen to your concerns and advise you on the next steps to take. If you suspect you have an infected tooth and are in a lot of pain, we’ll get you in as fast as possible for care by Dr. King, Hillsborough’s only endodontist.
Prevent Emergencies With Routine Dental Care
Not all oral emergencies can be avoided, but some can definitely be prevented with proper oral health care. Keep your smile healthy and strong with:
- Regular teeth cleanings that can stop the development of cavities and gum disease
- Routine dental exams that allow your dentist to take a closer look at your oral health with digital X-rays and other imaging that can expose potential issues early
- Gum disease treatment to prevent tooth loss and keep your gums healthy and pain-free
We know dental anxiety keeps many people from the dentist because they’re afraid of pain. Our patients benefit from our pain-free policy, and you can too. For any Hillsborough dental emergencies, call us now at 919-644-7400. You’ll receive skilled care to keep your smile intact!