Dental emergencies can be frightening, but our dependable team of dentists at Carolina Bright Smiles are here to help! If you’re in pain, Dr. Hampton, Dr. King, and Dr. Garrett will try to get you or your loved one into our Hillsborough, NC dentist office for same-day treatment during a dental emergency.
Our office is easy to get to in a crisis. We’re located just off the highway with ample parking in the Hampton Pointe shopping center. Prepare for a dental emergency by saving our office number in your phone now: 919-296-0409.Dr. Garrett on Emergency Visits
What Is A Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is any oral health situation that requires urgent care. You should seek immediate treatment for:
- A cut inside your mouth
- A tooth that has been knocked out or a loose tooth
- A cracked tooth, broken tooth, or fractured tooth
- A painful toothache
- Gums that are bleeding, swollen, and tender
If you’re uncertain whether what you’re experiencing is a dental emergency, call us. One of our friendly team members would be more than happy to listen to your concerns and advise you on what steps you should take next.
Prevent A Dental Emergency
Not all dental emergencies can be prevented, but some can definitely be prevented with proper oral health care. Keep your smile healthy and strong with:
- Regular teeth cleanings that can help stop the development of cavities and gum disease.
- Routine dental exams that allow your dentist to take a closer look at your oral health with digital X-rays and other imaging that can expose potential issues early.
- Gum disease treatment to prevent tooth loss and keep your gums healthy and pain-free.
Call our Hillsborough, NC dentist office at 919-296-0409 to schedule your next appointment with one of our kind, compassionate dentists.