Straight teeth don’t have to come at the expense of your appearance. At our Hillsborough, NC office, we can give you a straighter smile with our orthodontics options like clear braces and braces designed for fast treatment. Everyone at Carolina Bright Smiles want to see you happy in as little time as possible with our modern orthodontic treatments!Dr. Garrett on the 6 Month Smile Read Transcript
With our cosmetic orthodontic procedures, there's really kind of two main paths that a patient could take. One is the clear aligners, which are like the Invisalign system. The other is with cosmetic, short-term brackets and wires, so they're really two-colored brackets and wires, which are also very difficult to see unless maybe you're right up in front of a person. But both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. Both of them work very, very well and, you know, we can discuss which one might be better for you.
Invisalign Clear Braces
You’ve seen the commercials. You’ve heard the stories. But can Invisalign work for you? Schedule a consultation with Carolina Bright Smiles to find out if Invisalign is the right treatment for you. Invisalign:
- Gets crooked teeth straight without metal or brackets
- Uses customized clear trays to gently shift your teeth into alignment
- Can quickly straighten teeth that have minor cosmetic defects
- Can be removed at meal times, for photo ops, and while playing sports
- Makes it easy to brush and floss your teeth during treatment
Get all of your Invisalign questions answered. Call Carolina Bright Smiles today at 919-296-0409 for appointment at our Hillsborough, NC office.
Six Month Smiles® Short-Term Orthodontics
Six Month Smiles® – the name says it all. Get straighter teeth in as little as six months.
- Uses clear brackets and tooth-colored wire for more subtle treatment than traditional metal brackets and wires
- Uses gentle pressure; faster does not mean more discomfort
- Ideal for adults wanting to close up gaps in their teeth or get their crooked teeth straight
- Can be less expensive than other orthodontics options
Just think, in less than a year from now you could be showing off your straighter, better new smile to all your friends and family.
Cosmetic Dentistry After Braces
Once your teeth are straight, you may still be interested in correcting some of the other issues you have with your smile. We can help with:
- Teeth whitening to brighten a dull smile
- Teeth contouring to touch up misshapen teeth
- Dental veneers to hide grooves in your enamel or other flaws
- Gum reshaping to fix a gummy smile
You can discuss all your needs with one of our dentists, who will make you a complete treatment plan for your smile makeover. Our doctors, Dr. King and Dr. Garrett, both earned their Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.