Compared to other types of teeth replacements, dental implants are amazingly versatile. In addition, they offer function and feel that is similar to your natural teeth. Check out our list below for an idea of what implant dentistry can do for you. Then call Carolina Bright Smiles at 919-296-0409 to schedule your FREE implant consultation.
Dental implants can:
- Fill Any Smile Gap, No Matter How Big or Small – Our dentists can restore implants with crowns, bridges, or dentures. That means implants can be used to replace any number of teeth.
- Prevent Bone Loss, to Keep You Looking Younger – In addition to keeping your teeth in place, your tooth roots stimulate your jaw when you chew. When you lose teeth, you lose their roots and the stimulation they provide. Your bone becomes less dense and your jaw shrinks. Implants provide the same kind of stimulation as natural tooth roots, so your jaw stays intact and your face looks younger.
- Change How You Feel About Your Existing Dentures – In some cases, our dentists can use mini dental implants to stabilize the dentures you already have. They are quicker to place and less invasive than standard implants and don’t require a healing period. You can begin enjoying the benefits of implants right away.
- Enable You to Eat Whatever You Want – When eating with your natural teeth, chewing force is transferred to your jaw. Chewing force is transferred to your gums, not your jaw, when you wear conventional removable dentures. This makes your bite much weaker than it was before. Implants deliver chewing force similar to what you had before losing teeth.
- Simplify Your Oral Hygiene – You typically care for replacement teeth secured with implants just like your natural teeth – brush and floss daily and visit us regularly for professional cleanings.
Want to know if implant dentistry is right for you? Call Carolina Bright Smiles at 919-296-0409 today to schedule your free consultation in Hillsborough, NC.