At our Hillsborough, NC dentist, we are committed to giving you a straight smile in the shortest amount of time possible. That’s why we offer short-term orthodontics treatment options like Invisalign and Six Month Smiles®.Dr. Garrett on Invisalign Read Transcript
Invisalign is a system of clear aligners which gently straightens and moves patient's teeth and they love it. It's fabulous because it's very cosmetic, it's very hard to tell that you're wearing those kind of clear aligners unless maybe somebody is right up in your face talking to you, but even then it's not very noticeable. The aligners are great because they get swapped our for a new set of aligners every couple of weeks because the case, we design the case at the beginning of the case to move the teeth to the final result that we're wishing to achieve, and then aligners are all built to arrive at that case over the appointed amount of time.
We provide the aligners to the patient, the patient swaps them out every couple of weeks and then the teeth continue to move. It works really, really well. They can take them off to brush and clean their teeth. That's one advance that they really like over having traditional brackets and wires.
To get on the straight-smile fast track, visit Carolina Bright Smiles in the Hampton Pointe shopping center on Hampton Pointe Boulevard. Drop in at our Hillsborough, NC office to make your appointment, or work with one of our friendly team members over the phone by calling us at 919-296-0409. Our doctors, Dr. King and Dr. Garrett, both earned their Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Six Month Smiles: 2-6 Months
Six Month Smiles is a great choice for the adult who doesn’t have major alignment issues and is more concerned about the appearance of their smile. You might be the right candidate for Six Month Smiles if:
- You wore braces when you were younger and your teeth have shifted with age
- You have a few teeth out of place that you’d like to correct
- You have a gap between teeth that you’d like to close up
- Your teeth are only slightly too crooked for dental veneers
Invisalign Short-Term Orthodontics: 6-12 Months
You’ll appreciate that with Invisalign:
- You can remove your aligners when you need to, such as while eating, playing sports, or posing for photos.
- You can straighten your teeth without calling attention to your braces because the aligners are clear!
- You’ll be able to stay up on your oral hygiene because flossing and brushing are easier than when you have metal braces and brackets in the way.
- You’ll swap out your aligner every two weeks, so it’s really easy to mark your progress toward straighter teeth.
You deserve the smile you want – get it in a few months, not years! Call our Hillsborough, NC office at 919-296-0409 to schedule your short-term orthodontics treatment with Carolina Bright Smiles, or fill out our easy online form. And don’t forget to get a retainer to make sure your teeth stay straight after treatment.