Enjoy Many Options for Relieving Dental Anxiety in Hillsborough, NC
At Carolina Bright Smiles, we want your dental experience to be comfortable and relaxing. To ensure your comfort, our Hillsborough, NC dentists provide different options for relieving dental anxiety.
Put your anxiety behind you with:
- An inviting office atmosphere
- Amenities to keep you comfortable in our waiting room and during treatment
- Patient-friendly technology that allows us to examine you with a minimum of poking and prodding
- Sting-free local anesthesia
- Three different kinds of dental sedation, one of which will be right for you
- Dentists with advanced training in procedures ranging from dental implants to root canals
Call us at 919-296-0409 to make an appointment. Feel free to visit our office in the Hampton Pointe shopping center to discuss any dental questions or concerns.
From Start to Finish, Enjoy an Anxiety-Free Experience
From the person who schedules your appointment to the smiling team member who greets you at your first visit, you’ll feel welcome at Carolina Bright Smiles. Help yourself to a drink at our beverage bar.
Technology helps us use a gentle touch during every treatment. For example, our dentists use a handheld intraoral camera to keep your exams as noninvasive as possible. They can also share images from the camera, so you can see what they see and better understand your treatment options.
While you’re in our chair, you can enjoy several amenities:
- Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Flat-screen TVs
If you need anesthesia, we use a product from North Carolina company Anutra Medical to numb the site of your treatment with a special process so you won’t feel pain at all. You can also choose from three kinds of sedation: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”), an oral sedative, or IV sedation. Following your treatment, you can freshen up with warm towels. We take the stress out of paying for your care, too, with multiple payment options.
See what a difference our methods for relieving dental anxiety can make. Call 919-296-0409 to schedule an appointment with our caring dentists. You’ll find our office right off State Highway 86 and I-85.