Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants in Hillsborough, NC
If you’ve lost teeth, you may think your smile won’t look or feel as good as it did before. After all, there are tradeoffs with most replacement teeth, like avoiding certain foods so your teeth won’t come loose. Think again! Dental implants can turn back the clock to give you a smile as good as your natural one – or even better.
- Versatile – Replace one tooth or many teeth, even an entire mouthful, with implants.
- Comfortable – Implants won’t rub against gums like conventional dentures can.
- Low Maintenance – You won’t need adhesive to keep implants in place. Plus, you won’t have to change your oral hygiene routine; in most cases, you’ll just brush and floss.
- Secure – Implants are embedded in your jaw, so your teeth stay securely in place. No worries about embarrassing slippage!
- Healthy – Implants help keep your jaw strong and healthy. You won’t get that “sunken-in” look that results from rapid bone loss.
Want to find out if implants are right for you? Call Carolina Bright Smiles at 919-296-0409 to schedule a free consultation with one of our implant dentists. Second opinions are free too!
Replace a Single Tooth or Many Teeth With Implant Dentistry
Implants can replace just one tooth or be used for a full-mouth reconstruction, depending on the kind of dental restorations used with them. Dr. Steve Garrett has advanced training and experience both placing and restoring implants, so he can help you determine which kinds of implants will work best for your smile.
Your options include:
- Dental Implants With Crown – To replace a single tooth, we’ll attach a lifelike dental crown to an implant.
- Dental Implants With Bridge – A fixed bridge attached to implants is a good choice for replacing several adjacent teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to remove any healthy tooth structure.
- Dental Implants With Dentures – We can attach partial dentures to implants or use implants to anchor a full arch of teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both jaws.
Use Mini Dental Implants to Stabilize Dentures
Mini dental implants are smaller than full-size implants. Because of this, they are quicker and easier to place. In many cases, our dentists can use them to stabilize dentures. With mini dental implants, your dentures will look, feel, and function more like your natural teeth. If you’re a candidate for this dental implants procedure, you’ll be able to use your new teeth right away. Contrast this to having full-size implants placed, then waiting for them to heal before receiving teeth replacements. Mini implants are also often more affordable than full-size implants.
The best way to find out if dental implants are right for your smile is with a free consultation. Call 919-296-0409 to schedule one. You’ll find our Hillsborough, NC dentist office in the Hampton Pointe shopping center, just off State Highway 86.